-
July 19th, 2002, 01:10 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I dont think we should vent about them Blaze...Just laugh at them when they drop their pants... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 19th, 2002, 01:40 PM
#12
Inactive Member
You cold hearted wench! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 19th, 2002, 02:37 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Eeeeeyeeeah..*LOL*
OK..lets vent about my breasts..they are small..and not much to them..whys that..how come i didnt get big ta-tas?..whose fault was that..huh.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
July 19th, 2002, 04:33 PM
#14
Inactive Member
*has a working pecker and no breasteses at all. Whether it is a big pecker or not, I do not no, nor do I care... it is a pecker and it does it's job... well not lately... fuckin' women... Hey maybe that means it's not a big pecker. Damn, now I'm depressed.
-
July 19th, 2002, 06:18 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
hmmmm..i forgot what i was gonna say.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 19th, 2002, 07:10 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
*writes on the wall*....big or little...things grow when attention is given and lots a luv'n is shown.....*snickers* what was we talkin bout?
-
July 19th, 2002, 09:26 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Oh Pullease......all the attention in the world cant make a pecker bigger....and size does matter...but usually the size of the pocket book matters more.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 19th, 2002, 09:31 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Ok heidi! What size do you prefer?
-
July 19th, 2002, 11:57 PM
#19
Inactive Member
The bigger the better...I enjoy the challenge.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 20th, 2002, 12:23 AM
#20
Inactive Member
But what is your ideal size?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks